- Democrat Congressman Bart Stupak and the Executive Order promise about federal funding of abortions. Even though Stupak claimed earlier that he was going to vote for it regardless, Obama promised to sign the Order. Any day now. Oh, and Bart's district received a grant for some airports.
- Democratic Congressmen Dennis Cardoza and Jim Costa from California were bribed with water rights. Apparently the protected Delta Smelt fish is less important than the Government Takeover of Health Care.
- Democrat Congresswoman Suzanne Kosmas in Florida represents the Kennedy Space Center. Guess what she asked for in exchange for her votes (buried toward the bottom of the article)?
- Democrat Congressmen Bart Gordon and John Tanner, both of Tennessee have had the carrot of NASA administrator and Ambassador to NATO dangled in front of them, respectively. Both are retiring from Congress this year.
- And Democrat Congressman Dennis Kucinich (Coast to Coast). He had his moment in the spotlight and milked the attention for all it's worth. Also his wife, Elizabeth (Pictured below. Unbelievable, I know, that a tall, good looking red head can hook up with someone who looks like a garden gnome without the beard) will team up with Michelle Obama in telling people what and how to eat. Because they know better than you.
That's just the deals we know about. As the other details pan out, it's up to us to keep the pressure on Senators like Tom Coburn to keep his promise about holding up federal jobs that have been promised to Democrat Congresscritters.
With any luck, the bastards that sold their votes will have a big hole in their parachute when they are out of a job next year.
Thanks to Ace for most of the links.
Cross posted at The Richmond Liberty Alliance.