- The Democrats took a beating. And there was much rejoicing and pudding being violated.
- Former Sen. John Edwards is a deadbeat. But there's nothing new about that.
- James Cameron is an egotistical narcissist among egotistical narcissists.
- Al Gore is inconveniently single again.
- Yes, the United Nations continues to be a joke.
- And Ezra Klein continues to illustrate how overrated he actually is.
No predictions other than Obama will shift from blaming Pres. Bush to blaming the House of Representatives.
And if this doesn't count toward the news of the weird, it should count towards someone who is highly suspect.
Wishing everyone had a Merry Christmas and here is to a New Year.
Update: Linked by an Old Retired Petty Officer.